1 reply to this topic

#1 Jonathon

Jonathon

All great change in America begins at the dinner table

• Administrators
  • 3,422 posts
  • Children:One

Posted 19 December 2017 - 08:00 AM

We asked male leaders why they're thankful for you.

As a special gift to you this year, we asked male leaders why they’re thankful for women who lead in the church. We loved all the responses, but the following eight really caught our attention. We hope you spend a few minutes reading their responses and feel seen, appreciated, and impactful in what you do.

I am profoundly grateful for the women pastors and leaders at Tenth Church and their spectacular leadership! Your wise executive leadership, Christ-centered preaching, courageous pursuit of justice, and loving pastoral care have built our church community. Without your Spirit-filled investment, our church’s ministries would shrivel on the vine. The church at large is a healthier and more complete reflection of the Body of Christ with leaders like you. I am truly honored, inspired, and ennobled by the privilege of serving with you.

Ken Shigematsu, pastor of Tenth Church in Vancouver, BC, and author of God in My Everything

I am so grateful for all the women leaders in our church! They have such wonderful servant hearts, are so compassionate, and bring lots of wisdom, insight, and creativity in their leadership. Our teams really thrive when we have women leading them, and it's so inspiring watching them inspire other young leaders, too. The mission of God and the community of God are only complete when we have men and women working alongside each other with the gifts God has given them!

Carter Moss, campus pastor and life groups director for Newbreak Church, a large multi-site church in San Diego

I believe that throughout the centuries God has given gifts to his church through empowering and equipping women and men to lead both in the church and in the wider culture. I am grateful for the biblical leaders such ...

Continue reading...

View the full article
  • kai likes this

#2 kai

kai

*** Elite Participant ***

• Adult Male
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 548 posts
  • Children:Two

Posted 20 December 2017 - 05:02 AM

I wanted to read more but the link told me thereĀ“s an error.

Kai

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users